Friday, August 24, 2012

Toadstools, Princesses, and Mushrooms......




I had this dream other day I was in a video game the villain had stolen my children and had them trapped in a castle. My daughter was dressed like Princess Peach and my son was dressed like Toadstool. For those who unaware they are characters from an old Nintendo game, Super Mario Brothers. It was a hilarious dream as I was dressed in blue overalls with a red shirt (Mario). My husband starred as my cohort and he was dressed in green (Luigi). We had to work together to save our children from the evil villain, who happened to be a boss of my husbands who he doesn't speak very nice of often. There was background music and every time we had jumped we heard a spring noise. It couldn't have ben anymore realistic. I couldn't even tell you the children were saved at the end as I was woken up by one of my kids. But what a dream. I know it was very unlike the others but I had to share. It is nice to know I don't always dream about escaping my daily stressors.


No comments:

Post a Comment