Monday, June 4, 2012

About.....

Being a stay at home Mom or as others call it, housewife, for the past 3 years I have come to the conclusion its a job that only a certain type of person can do. It takes a special person to organize everyone else's life, including yours. I have come to the rash relization that it takes broad shoulders to do this job. Don't get me wrong, I believe it takes a big person to hold a full time job and be a Mom too, but, to stay sane on some of things that I go through with my kids and my husband is a tough job!
I have a feeling this blog will become something I will use to vent and since I have EXAGERATED in the title, I am using this blog to maybe "glamorize" or fantasize my life a little, just to make it a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment